Monday, August 09, 2021

More Blogging, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo.

It occurred to me the other day that blogging is a bit like keeping a private diary, but then leaving the thing open on a park bench in the hope someone is going to come along and actually read the thing. Just a very strange way to carry on.

A few months back I decided to return to some of my experiments in positive thinking, mind over matter and the like. I began daily chanting along to a YouTube video following the Buddhist chant Nam Myoho Renge Kyo.

A couple of months later the results are in.

So far:

I have a tax demand for £1200, paying £100 a month straight from my wages (which is nice).

My job has extended my probation period by a further three months rather than confirm my job after the six month period.

The firm that is meant to be replacing my windows has continued to fail to arrange the installation. Having cleared my ground floor for the process I have been sleeping on my sofa for the two months because I'm unable to get upstairs to the bedroom at the moment.

The pandemic has turned me into even more of a reclusive, paranoid, shut in. I've been working from home, and also furloughed, for more than a year now. The furlough was with John Lewis for a few months.

The recent heavy rain is leaking in through my roof (different place than last time).

So all that chanting and visualising is working wonders in my life. I can only recommend the process to anyone. Personally I'm going back to sacrificing small children.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home