Sunday, August 01, 2021

Not Sleeping Again,

 It's half two in the morning and I'm blogging again by the light of the laptop screen.

Getting annoyed by the horrible banality of the TV adverts, I've just changed an Eric Clapton concert for Rick and Morty on the television, step up there at least. Who in the Mc Donalds company really thought that set of adverts with people laughing like morons was a good idea?

I finally have got round to placing my (am getting round to, but by the time you're reading this, will have) part of Mum's funeral up here. Even now just reading through the order of service there was a tear in my eye. I promised Jonathan a while ago I would do this to pair it up with John's.

This was going to be far more extensive, but I've just run out of steam.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home