Tuesday, October 17, 2023

One Sentence - 000010*


“All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.” – Ernest Hemingway

Last night I had steak for tea. Not big juicy steak, thin strips of steak. Nice but not the way I like my steak.

It then occured to me, as real meat becomes more, and more, rare, or just too expensive, we will more and more have to rely on bugs and maggots. Just the impractical problem when considering space travel. Easier to store a tank of grubs, and bugs, than a cow. Foregoing the cubic pigs from Space Truckers.

"All new Synth Meat Neu Steak (tm), artificially knitted protein and fibre, extruded automatically, then sliced into individual, convenient portion sizes. After all this is the closest you're going to get to real meat on your salary bracket."

 

This is todays sentence.  

"Bugs for dinner!"

* I am incrementing the numbers by tens, in the style of basic programming, so if I think of something else to add, I can later.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home