Thursday, October 19, 2023

One Sentence - 000030*

 


“All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.” – Ernest Hemingway

Storm Babet.

I have to admit I seriously thoght "Storm Babet" was yet another zed lister tv personallity type, someone off the latest round of Big Brother.

This is where I find myself now. Stuck between endless repears of horrible sixties, or seventies, television comedies, like endless reruns of "On The Buses". Not even funny at the time of first airing, and on the other side endless "real life" fly on the wall style programs. Any program with "The Real" in the title somewhere is diametrically the opposite. Absolutly the observation effect, basically the act of looking at something changes its fundimental nature.

I'm not really pointing out anything that is not obvious. It's cheaper to stick a camera in a room and just film the hard of thinking bounce off the walls, than it is to actually commision a script with actors, props, and costumes.

I have said before the future of television is everyone watching each other, watching each other on set top cameras. Oh wait isn't that just goggle box?

Too late!

This is todays sentence.  

"Storm Babet is not a person!"

* I am incrementing the numbers by tens, in the style of basic programming, so if I think of something else to add, I can later. So as all counting starts at zero, the first is 000000. The second then becomes 000010. The third is 000020 etc, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home