Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ladies And Gentlemen I Return!

This is a post as much to say sorry more than anything else. Mostly through pure laziness I did not return when I stated the other week.

One: The new company put my start date back a week (meant I had no contact with the web).

Two: The fact I have no access to the web at home yet means I am doing this in the public library. (which of course neccesatates a walk into town, why get out of the sofa when all I realy need is there?)

Three: I have really done so little over the last few weeks i had nothing to say.

I hope that (having finnished the prequiste two week brain washing that the new company call "training") I will be more than able to abuse their systems to once again publish my bile on a regular basis.

It is nearly 13:30hrs here. In half an hour I must appear in court to try and covince a judge to not let my fascist mortgage company take my house (spit on them, and all their children, and all their children's children). Hopefully I will be able to purchase another half hour to regale you with the events after the fact.

This post is just ot state rumours of my recent demise were highly exagerated.

Simon on a flying visit.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is ALWAYS something to say. :)

Glad you are back.

30 August, 2006 15:41  
Blogger SafeTinspector said...

So THERE you are! I'd wondered where you'd gotten off to.
God speed, and death to the mortgagers.

31 August, 2006 21:30  
Blogger SafeTinspector said...

....your news of returnage was premature, methinks.

28 September, 2006 05:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well,

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

chillie
http://www.ghostsandexorcism.info

23 October, 2006 14:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home