Ok I pinched this from Hillbilly Mansion because I liked it. Please steal it and pass it on as well.
1. What is your occupation?
Database administrator. But working in a bloody call centre to cover the mortgage.
2. What color are your socks right now?
Black. I work on the basis that if there are holes in my shoes black socks don’t show up as much as anything else.
3. What are you listening to right now?
Some dreadful seventies Burt Renolds film (“gator”).
4. Last thing that you ate?
Sweet and Sour Prawn balls (much to my surprise they apear to have bigger balls than I would have imagined).
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Of course I can, have all the time I’ve driven.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Recruitment Agent, he phoned me saturday.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes. (As I said pinched it from Hillbilly Mansion, who I particularily enjoy reading).
9. How old are you today?
Fourty One years, eight months, four weeks.
10. Favorite drink:
A good dry Gin martini, thats Gin not vodka.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
None (I don’t do sport).
12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Not enough of it left.
13. Favorite curse word?
bastard (with the northern English flat inflectsion an the “a”).
Two dead furbies.
15. Favorite food?
16. What was the last movie you watched?
One hour photo.
17. Favorite day of the year?
I don't realy have one.
18. What do you do to vent anger?
19. What was your favorite toy as a child?
A large orange stuffed dog called tinfoil (after the lone rangers horse silver, as in “Hi ho Tinfoil” A phrase a freind of the family used to say as I rode round the room on the dog).
20. What is your favorite Fall or Spring?
21. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs as I don’t get enough of them at the moment.
22. Cherry or Blueberry?
23. Do you want your friends to email you back?
24. Living arrangements?
Me, by myself, just the way I like it.
25. When was the last time you cried?
At the end of One hour photo.
26. What is on the floor of your closet?
I don’t have closets I just have floors.
27. Who's the friend you've had the longest that you're sending this to?
Pete. Known him for years now.
28. What did you do last night?
Slept and blogged a bit.
29. Favorite smells?
Freshly washed (womans) pubic hair.
30. What inspires you?
Almost everything. I like writing so gain insperation from almost everything.
31. What are you afraid of?
Heights, deep water.
32. Country you would most like to visit?
33. Favorite dog breed?
Yorkshire Terrier, because they have an intlligence and spirit far in excess of their diminuative size.
34. Number of keys on your key ring?
Four (I just countd them).
35. How many years at your current job?
36. How many states have you lived in?
37. Favorite holidays:
38. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery?
39. What's your favorite saying?
40. Where did you get the chair you're sitting on right now?
My grandmother (May the gods bless her), got her cleaner to give me my dining table and chairs, one of which I’m sitting on at the moment.